TSFC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invite your friends!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SureShot
Admin
Admin

Invite your friends! Empty
PostSubject: Invite your friends!   Invite your friends! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:23 am

The description says it. Tell your friend to create an introduction thread in the Introductions area, and tell him to accredit you in his thread, then we'll donate +10 points to that person.
Back to top Go down
https://tsfc.forummotion.com
BaraN
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends!   Invite your friends! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:30 am

SureShot wrote:
The description says it. Tell your friend to create an introduction thread in the Introductions area, and tell him to accredit you in his thread, then we'll donate +10 points to that person.

HDreadys Introduction thread kthx
Back to top Go down
SureShot
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends!   Invite your friends! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:12 pm

BaraN wrote:
SureShot wrote:

HDreadys Introduction thread kthx

+10 'ed
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends!   Invite your friends! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:50 pm

I have no friends sadly. Lol, I tried but all of them just scrim and stuff so :p.
Back to top Go down
SureShot
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends!   Invite your friends! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 am

Direct wrote:
I have no friends sadly. Lol, I tried but all of them just scrim and stuff so :p.

Who said they had to be friends? Any1 will do, clanmates, whatever. I'm not sure, are you abexialDirec?
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends!   Invite your friends! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 pm

SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:

Who said they had to be friends? Any1 will do, clanmates, whatever. I'm not sure, are you abexialDirec?

Nope, Atm I'm an unknown person whos better than some people on noticeable. Because of my bad internet and comp. But soon in some time young grasshopper I shall surpass people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite your friends!   Invite your friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Invite your friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSFC Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: