HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My first try on a long Video!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AreYouReadyPc
Trainee
Trainee


Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: My first try on a long Video!   Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ0QPbzr0LI

This is a part outof my upcoming video!Please tell me what to improve/....
Im new to editing also!@@ Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel


Posts : 401
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 22
Location : KSF/USF

PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:50 pm

The quality's a little choppy, on the text etc. And the KSF, Hs thing was kinda small unless this wasn't USF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToTheTop
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Bilthoven

PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:54 pm

first of all try to post your video in HD 1080 or HD 720 , you will find lots of tuts on youtube and if not i will make 1 for you.
try to get rid of the black bars (i think you use sony vegas) go in to the pan and crop function and click ''stretch to fill frame: yes
and euuh , colours look decent already watch out that they wont get to ''blurry''(notice the green parts @ the end) there kinda ugly imo =\

anyway good luck with your video & post the final video here and we will comment it =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSFCollection
BaraN
Global Moderator
Global Moderator


Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 pm

AreYouReadyPc wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ0QPbzr0LI

This is a part outof my upcoming video!Please tell me what to improve/....
Im new to editing also!@@ Thanks!

Take out your graphic edits too.. If you like the new graphics, wait till we get em. WAY better than the way you got it know. The HS thing is just ugly and looks so much better at ksf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SureShot
Admin
Admin


Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 24
Location : Turn around to find out.

PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:18 pm

ToTheTop wrote:
first of all try to post your video in HD 1080 or HD 720 , you will find lots of tuts on youtube and if not i will make 1 for you.
try to get rid of the black bars (i think you use sony vegas) go in to the pan and crop function and click ''stretch to fill frame: yes
and euuh , colours look decent already watch out that they wont get to ''blurry''(notice the green parts @ the end) there kinda ugly imo =\

anyway good luck with your video & post the final video here and we will comment it =3

You're wrong. You need to change Maintain Aspect Ratio to ''no'', STFF is already set to yes by default.

_________________


xfire: tombomaai467
Need help? Xfire me or PM me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tsfc.forummotion.com
ToTheTop
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Bilthoven

PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:36 pm

SureShot wrote:
You're wrong. You need to change Maintain Aspect Ratio to ''no'', STFF is already set to yes by default.

oopsie , always mess up those 2 somehow
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSFCollection
SureShot
Admin
Admin


Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 24
Location : Turn around to find out.

PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:51 pm

ToTheTop wrote:
SureShot wrote:
You're wrong. You need to change Maintain Aspect Ratio to ''no'', STFF is already set to yes by default.

oopsie , always mess up those 2 somehow

Probably because 99% of the time they do the same thing

_________________


xfire: tombomaai467
Need help? Xfire me or PM me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tsfc.forummotion.com
Mist
Admin
Admin


Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 107
Location : Rotterdam, NL

PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:07 pm

what tommy and tommy said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AreYouReadyPc
Trainee
Trainee


Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Okey thanks Tommy And Tommy!xD Just did it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel


Posts : 401
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 22
Location : KSF/USF

PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 pm

AreYouReadyPc wrote:
Okey thanks Tommy And Tommy!xD Just did it.
And how did it turn out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AreYouReadyPc
Trainee
Trainee


Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Direct wrote:
AreYouReadyPc wrote:
Okey thanks Tommy And Tommy!xD Just did it.
And how did it turn out?
Good Good!No more bar's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel


Posts : 401
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 22
Location : KSF/USF

PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:36 am

AreYouReadyPc wrote:
Direct wrote:
AreYouReadyPc wrote:
Okey thanks Tommy And Tommy!xD Just did it.
And how did it turn out?
Good Good!No more bar's.
Well then your all set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My first try on a long Video!   

Back to top Go down
 
My first try on a long Video!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Video game figures
» Houdini 1.5 at long Time Control: 100 games.
» My reply from a long email I sent to OUR FRIENDS at GI
» Grandmaster Strategy Video Training Library
» Bayonetta/Video Game Figures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSFC Forums :: General :: Movies-
Jump to: