TSFC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi. i am the the young grasshoppa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
youNg
Trainee
Trainee

hi. i am the the young grasshoppa Empty
PostSubject: hi. i am the the young grasshoppa   hi. i am the the young grasshoppa EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:05 am

hi im youNg with a capitol "N" and i love editing videos. i try my best to get better and try new things.
my real name is eudomar munoz and im dominican.
visit my yt channel youtube.com/young3ldiie
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: hi. i am the the young grasshoppa   hi. i am the the young grasshoppa EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:31 pm

You sir have some bad engrish. Althought welcome and I like your videos keep them up please also Welcome to the forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
ToTheTop
Admin
Admin
ToTheTop

PostSubject: Re: hi. i am the the young grasshoppa   hi. i am the the young grasshoppa EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 pm

welcome , youNg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSFCollection
OkayHarryy
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant

PostSubject: Re: hi. i am the the young grasshoppa   hi. i am the the young grasshoppa EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Sup hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
SureShot
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi. i am the the young grasshoppa   hi. i am the the young grasshoppa EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Direct wrote:
You sir have some bad engrish. Althought welcome and I like your videos keep them up please also Welcome to the forums. Smile

Add commas and dots when writing. It's spelt ''although'', not althought, and it doesn't come after a period. ''Welcome and I like your videos'' Word order is important when writing sentences. ''keep them up please'' To keep ''it'' up is an expression and a fixed combination, it cannot be changed. ''Welcome and I like your videos'' No capital letter on the W, ''and'', is that the 5th or the 6th time you said ''and'' in your sentence? As I said, add more periods and commas. I won't even comment on that ridiculous smiley whereas there's a box of smileys right next to your comment.

Try to learn English yourself before you try to correct others.
Back to top Go down
https://tsfc.forummotion.com
OkayHarryy
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant

PostSubject: Re: hi. i am the the young grasshoppa   hi. i am the the young grasshoppa EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:29 pm

SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:

Add commas and dots when writing. It's spelt ''although'', not althought, and it doesn't come after a period. ''Welcome and I like your videos'' Word order is important when writing sentences. ''keep them up please'' To keep ''it'' up is an expression and a fixed combination, it cannot be changed. ''Welcome and I like your videos'' No capital letter on the W, ''and'', is that the 5th or the 6th time you said ''and'' in your sentence? As I said, add more periods and commas. I won't even comment on that ridiculous smiley whereas there's a box of smileys right next to your comment.

Rofl
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: hi. i am the the young grasshoppa   hi. i am the the young grasshoppa EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 pm

SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:

Sir, I was not trying to use proper English as I was in a hurry because I was watching my brother. If you would like me to use proper English I will. Your sentence structure on some sentences are kinda off.
Back to top Go down
youNg
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: hi. i am the the young grasshoppa   hi. i am the the young grasshoppa EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:58 pm

SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:

I DONT WRITE SENTECES ON THE NET. I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER BUT THE NET IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE I DONT CHECK CAUSE NO1 RLLY CARES..... HI SURESHOT =]
Back to top Go down
SureShot
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi. i am the the young grasshoppa   hi. i am the the young grasshoppa EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:01 am

youNg wrote:
SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:

I DONT WRITE SENTECES ON THE NET. I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER BUT THE NET IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE I DONT CHECK CAUSE NO1 RLLY CARES..... HI SURESHOT =]

I care. I bought an iCare yesterday, I got a 3 killstreak with hardline and called in a Care Package, and my Care Cup is still full to the brim.
Back to top Go down
https://tsfc.forummotion.com
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: hi. i am the the young grasshoppa   hi. i am the the young grasshoppa EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:28 pm

SureShot wrote:
youNg wrote:
SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:

I care. I bought an iCare yesterday, I got a 3 killstreak with hardline and called in a Care Package, and my Care Cup is still full to the brim.

My Care Bag beats your bought iCare Care Package. Also your Care Cup is too small to fit my size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi. i am the the young grasshoppa   hi. i am the the young grasshoppa Empty

Back to top Go down

hi. i am the the young grasshoppa
Page 1 of 1