TSFC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rate the new zombie mode

Go down 
+3
FakeR
Direct
ToTheTop
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ToTheTop
Admin
Admin
ToTheTop

rate the new zombie mode - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate the new zombie mode   rate the new zombie mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:35 pm

thats why you started to cry about us not comming
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSFCollection
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: rate the new zombie mode   rate the new zombie mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:57 pm

BaraN wrote:
Direct wrote:
ToTheTop wrote:
you get 4k exp a game ^^

Lazy person go pratice ur bad snipe snipe in a pub and get 10k a game sigh. Just do des, kjump down mid and js everyone, used to do it when I had 32fps back in the day, got 10283exp top exp I've gotton one game so far. Do it with a 16 person room and get like 14kills a round, I had like 94 kills that game LOL With double up and points x2 and the one gurrilo event :p

Lies, you cant kill 14 ppl a round, 8 is max.

Not really, Unless you suck which you probably do. I'm talking about trying in a pub to practice your sniping. Throw 2 nades over to their box from desert on red. kjump down the left side of the truck, Watch for nades. By this time if your good you would have gotten 2 people if your any good, by sniping the box quickly and the lower stairs. Then look over to well/balc (don't go on balc as it would waste time.) Continue kjumping to their base but stop at the ladder thing and check for afks, base campers, etc. You should have a couple more kills. Now at this point look where you team is if their at lower or upper and go to the spot where they are not. For this explanation lets just say their at lower so we go to upper. We get a couple more picks we should be at around 10kills now. Now kjump up to the truck spot while picking just jumpshot them while kjumping. now you should have about 11 kills since you already picked most of the guys then you go to well and snipe people off balc and at well while kjumping. You should of killed 2 more people one on balc and one at well. now thats 13. and Thats What I ment I guess. Sorry was tired that day when all this was going through my head as I've done it before.
Back to top Go down
SureShot
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rate the new zombie mode   rate the new zombie mode - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 pm

ToTheTop wrote:
thats why you started to cry about us not comming

Yup and thats y u care about XP
Back to top Go down
https://tsfc.forummotion.com
BaraN
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: rate the new zombie mode   rate the new zombie mode - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Direct wrote:
BaraN wrote:
Direct wrote:
ToTheTop wrote:
you get 4k exp a game ^^

Lazy person go pratice ur bad snipe snipe in a pub and get 10k a game sigh. Just do des, kjump down mid and js everyone, used to do it when I had 32fps back in the day, got 10283exp top exp I've gotton one game so far. Do it with a 16 person room and get like 14kills a round, I had like 94 kills that game LOL With double up and points x2 and the one gurrilo event :p

Not really, Unless you suck which you probably do. I'm talking about trying in a pub to practice your sniping. Throw 2 nades over to their box from desert on red. kjump down the left side of the truck, Watch for nades. By this time if your good you would have gotten 2 people if your any good, by sniping the box quickly and the lower stairs. Then look over to well/balc (don't go on balc as it would waste time.) Continue kjumping to their base but stop at the ladder thing and check for afks, base campers, etc. You should have a couple more kills. Now at this point look where you team is if their at lower or upper and go to the spot where they are not. For this explanation lets just say their at lower so we go to upper. We get a couple more picks we should be at around 10kills now. Now kjump up to the truck spot while picking just jumpshot them while kjumping. now you should have about 11 kills since you already picked most of the guys then you go to well and snipe people off balc and at well while kjumping. You should of killed 2 more people one on balc and one at well. now thats 13. and Thats What I ment I guess. Sorry was tired that day when all this was going through my head as I've done it before.

So you say you can get 13 kills in one round?
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: rate the new zombie mode   rate the new zombie mode - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:37 pm

BaraN wrote:
Direct wrote:
BaraN wrote:
Direct wrote:
ToTheTop wrote:
you get 4k exp a game ^^

So you say you can get 13 kills in one round?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rate the new zombie mode   rate the new zombie mode - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

rate the new zombie mode
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2