TSFC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ToTheTop
Admin
Admin
ToTheTop

U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm Empty
PostSubject: U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm   U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50tONzq3S4

Review :

The intro to this video was a nice and slow buildup, with good-looking text effects and sync.When the movie got underway it kind of put me in a calm mood.The syncing and good frags made it very enjoyable to watch, and the calm music style fitted everything perfectly.The second part was great, muting the audio was a creative idea.The things I didnt like about this film were that the twitch plugin was somewhat overused, and the transitions were a little boring.The sync and originality of the music made up for the slight lack of effects.Overall a very solid production from a good editor we can hope to see more of.

Reviewed by: SureShot
Review Score: 8,2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSFCollection
Lertzo
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm   U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Nice job, gets tired though.. pretty similar frags

oh and when you see (C)n0th1ng suiciding it's me

xP
Back to top Go down
AdkinN
Trainee
Trainee
AdkinN

PostSubject: Re: U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm   U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 pm

I love the music in this video. Smile
Back to top Go down
OkayHarryy
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant

PostSubject: Re: U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm   U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:51 pm

The music is just beast Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm   U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm Empty

Back to top Go down

U:SF | Combined - Tinch & Verm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSFC Forums :: General :: Movies-
Jump to: