TSFC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U:SF l Taiwanese

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ToTheTop
Admin
Admin
ToTheTop

U:SF l Taiwanese Empty
PostSubject: U:SF l Taiwanese   U:SF l Taiwanese EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Finally we get to review one of Bryan's stunning creations!
We've been waiting for this a long time, so let's begin!
An astounding intro blew my socks off, really nicely synced, colored, with some nice scenery effects, and the ''duality'' idea really came forward. It may have been staged, but the idea of an intro is editing.

The intro to the frag portion was short and nice. I liked the nametag a lot too. The ''1, 2, 3'' part wasn't the best text effect and could've been done a little better. The frags were great from the very start the soundtrack was very ''different'', reminded me strongly of U:SF Jussa. As the video got underway, I grew more and more amazed, with my jaw dropping at the fantastic ''pureness'' of the entire movie. This video beats duality because in this movie you can actually see the teamwork. The players were good enough to use any weapon and still clutch, multi, or special force with it. Overall my biggest ''nono'' on this video were the KSF clips, which seemed slightly out of place, and were obviously pubs and not scrims, which they should've been. I've heard people say KSF pubs are just like USF scrims, however by my own experience this is an exaggeration.

The end credits were very nice, the PcBoxStudio logo was obviously worked on a lot. This was obviously Bryan's greatest achievement and deserves all the credit it can get.

Reviewed by: SureShot
Review Score: 9,2

Songs:
Brand X Music - "Shadow Hunter "
Dope Stars Inc - "10,000 Watts"
Reveille - "Look at Me Now"
OneRepublic - "All the Right Moves"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSFCollection
Mist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: U:SF l Taiwanese   U:SF l Taiwanese EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:05 pm

i really like this
Back to top Go down
Sens
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: U:SF l Taiwanese   U:SF l Taiwanese EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 pm

It's really fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U:SF l Taiwanese   U:SF l Taiwanese Empty

Back to top Go down

U:SF l Taiwanese
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSFC Forums :: General :: Movies-
Jump to: