TSFC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USF : Faded Memories

Go down 
+2
SureShot
AddicRoel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AddicRoel
Corporal
Corporal

USF : Faded Memories Empty
PostSubject: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Desciption: I like this fragvideo because I like the song and frags so i wanted to show you guys it not very new.
Back to top Go down
SureShot
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Pretty nice. Old song and frags Smile.

Wow, Lumi must have tons of frags, this, lumi 1, lumi 2, and lumi 3 coming in not too long...
Back to top Go down
https://tsfc.forummotion.com
Mist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Nice, what sureshot said too.
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:40 pm

SureShot wrote:

Wow, Lumi must have tons of frags, this, lumi 1, lumi 2, and lumi 3 coming in not too long...

Mist wrote:

Lumi, as a good hybrid in the Ch10's eyes. Confound unlike many know was basically a ring clan. They rung whenever they wanted besides when they did nats, practice etc. And ch10 clans welcomed them a lot just to ring for them.
Back to top Go down
AddicRoel
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 pm

I like the part from 1:09 to 1:20. It looks so easy to outgun someone when u see this.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 pm

yup...
Back to top Go down
AddicRoel
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Do you guys know that this guy LuMi is still active?
Back to top Go down
ToTheTop
Admin
Admin
ToTheTop

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 pm

AddicRoel wrote:

LuMi is in Kommon atm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSFCollection
lumi
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:

Mist wrote:

Lumi, as a good hybrid in the Ch10's eyes. Confound unlike many know was basically a ring clan. They rung whenever they wanted besides when they did nats, practice etc. And ch10 clans welcomed them a lot just to ring for them.

since when is con a ringing clan? they keep a solid team throughout the whole year and just play other games as well as soldier front. if they dont have 5 on they ring like any normal player does

ToTheTop wrote:
AddicRoel wrote:

LuMi is in Kommon atm

im in wO atm
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:00 pm

lumi wrote:
Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:

Mist wrote:

since when is con a ringing clan? they keep a solid team throughout the whole year and just play other games as well as soldier front. if they dont have 5 on they ring like any normal player does

ToTheTop wrote:
AddicRoel wrote:

LuMi is in Kommon atm

im in wO atm

Oh lumi you make me type so much. You guys are good. You guys ring when you don't have 5 on which is a lot. and any normal player yeah maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 pm

looks goodddd
Back to top Go down
AddicRoel
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:41 pm

lumi love your gameplay. And I thought Faded Memories was the last frag movie u made. LOL
Back to top Go down
lumi
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Direct wrote:
lumi wrote:
Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:

Mist wrote:

ToTheTop wrote:
AddicRoel wrote:

LuMi is in Kommon atm

im in wO atm

Oh lumi you make me type so much. You guys are good. You guys ring when you don't have 5 on which is a lot. and any normal player yeah maybe.

i dont think you understand lol. "You guys" meanining who, i'm not in confound anymore haven't been since when i left a few months ago. "any normal player yeah maybe" everyone rings, its not some special thing that only good players get to do.
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:57 pm

lumi wrote:
Direct wrote:
lumi wrote:
Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:

Mist wrote:

ToTheTop wrote:
AddicRoel wrote:

LuMi is in Kommon atm

im in wO atm

i dont think you understand lol. "You guys" meanining who, i'm not in confound anymore haven't been since when i left a few months ago. "any normal player yeah maybe" everyone rings, its not some special thing that only good players get to do.
Sorry ment "You guys were" yeah but only good players can ring while playing like they would be in their own clan. Consistence with a new team every couple hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USF : Faded Memories   USF : Faded Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

USF : Faded Memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSFC Forums :: General :: Movies-
Jump to: