TSFC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Direct's Showcase/Request

Go down 
+6
BaraN
SouL
SureShot
Mist
ToTheTop
Direct
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:52 pm

SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:
Potter wrote:
Text: Agnostic (1 half) Abstruse (other half)
Colors: Whatever colour you think fits best.
Render: Agnostic clan mark and Abstruse clan mark
Anything else: That covers about everything, thanks.

Sorry Atm I'm not making signatures because my computer crashed sorry .

People'll wait for you to get back, don't worry. =]

I know I'm just that good . I was working on the other potters before my comp crashed but sadly I didn't upload what I had done and it didn't have Agnostic anyway so .
Back to top Go down
SureShot
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:00 am

Can you please send some of your renders to xfire ''jomen666''? He doesn't have any and can't run SF... Could you help him out?
Back to top Go down
https://tsfc.forummotion.com
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:30 am

SureShot wrote:
Can you please send some of your renders to xfire ''jomen666''? He doesn't have any and can't run SF... Could you help him out?

Um my comp crashed so I don't have anything including photoshop and I can't download xFire as this computer is not mine that I'm on . So if he needs renders of stuff tell him to sign up here and request for it and I'll look into getting them for him .
Back to top Go down
SureShot
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:

Um my comp crashed so I don't have anything including photoshop and I can't download xFire as this computer is not mine that I'm on . So if he needs renders of stuff tell him to sign up here and request for it and I'll look into getting them for him .

Oh... :S A minor edit to Potter's if you're making it when your comp is back: Don't add an Agnostic clanmark etc since he's only Abstruse now.
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:46 pm

SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:

Oh... :S A minor edit to Potter's if you're making it when your comp is back: Don't add an Agnostic clanmark etc since he's only Abstruse now.
Agnostic would be way to hard for him lol , but anyway yeah when I buy a new comp . 1st priority atm (Literally not being sarcastic .)
Back to top Go down
SureShot
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:

Agnostic would be way to hard for him lol , but anyway yeah when I buy a new comp . 1st priority atm (Literally not being sarcastic .)

Lol Potter is like one of the best EU's.

+ AgN waller clan according to Delta1.
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:55 pm

SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:

Agnostic is legit , Delta1 is the bad sniper/spray/whatever he wants to call himself lmfao . I used to own him back when singles used to decide if your good or not lmfao .
Back to top Go down
SureShot
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:

Agnostic is legit , Delta1 is the bad sniper/spray/whatever he wants to call himself lmfao . I used to own him back when singles used to decide if your good or not lmfao .

I still own you.
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:57 pm

SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:
Direct wrote:
SureShot wrote:

I still own you.

Only at bed .
Back to top Go down
SouL
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant
SouL

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Ey Direct, you still didn't make my sig?
Back to top Go down
ToTheTop
Admin
Admin
ToTheTop

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:53 pm

SouL wrote:

his pc crashed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSFCollection
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:59 am

SouL wrote:
My comp crashed and at the moment my brother lent me his 8 year old laptop that only has a 60gb harddrive and a Intel Core Duo Processor at 1.6ghz tells you how old it is lol . It also had only 512mb of memory but he took a 1gb out of his other comp and now it has 1gb so yeah .
ToTheTop wrote:
SouL wrote:

his pc crashed
I explained it a bit more for him .
Back to top Go down
SouL
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant
SouL

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Direct
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:24 am

Should I even do anymore ? Or does no one use this site anymore ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Direct's Showcase/Request   Direct's Showcase/Request - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Direct's Showcase/Request
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSFC Forums :: Editing Section :: Images & Signatures-
Jump to: